<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/505791500554001391?origin\x3dhttps://hearts-intwine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• your url @bs.com
{♥}Simple

DISCLAIMER ♥

You're currently at Joey's Blog <3
NO Ripping & Spamming !
Hate me ? Fuck Off
Tag Before Leaving :D

TAGBOARD ♥

♥ Tagboard codes here.

PROFILE ♥

♥
Photobucket

Joey Ang.
16 April'1990.
Aries Baby
Officially attached to EricNeoCC.

Email/MSN : Click Here
Friendster : Click Here

CRAVINGS ♥

♥What you want here
♥What you want here
♥What you want here
♥What you want here
♥What you want here

BELOVED ♥

.Jasmine
.Kenken
.Jovan
.Sujena
.Sianqin
.Eddy


MEMORIES ♥

July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
September 2010

MUSIC ♥

♫ 1 Songs Currently Playing ♪

♥


CREDITS ♥

Designer: Eggiines
Base Code: Tammy
Heading Code: %PURPUR.black-
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Materials, Cursor , Cbox ,
Macromedia Fireworks

Monday, March 29, 2010♥

HEY PEEPS! I'm back! I know i've neglected my blog for a few weeks & i guess all my readers are all not around with me. I'm becoming more & more lazy to blog. Whenever i log in, my fingers will just automatically press sign out. LOLS! So WTH i still open blog for?! CRAZY! Well, Sunday is my off day. I didn't go out. The best part is i slept at home for 13 hours. AMAZING right?! Maybe i'm far too tired. Time flies real fast & now it already 1/4 of the year. OMG! & have you all done 1/4 of your things? I dont think so because time will never be enough for us. Too much things to do yet too little time. Hahaas. How's my r/s? no comments. Zzz. Ok. I'm very tired already. Update again when im free. Goodnight!

Blogged @ 11:00 PM