<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/505791500554001391?origin\x3dhttps://hearts-intwine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• your url @bs.com
{♥}Simple

DISCLAIMER ♥

You're currently at Joey's Blog <3
NO Ripping & Spamming !
Hate me ? Fuck Off
Tag Before Leaving :D

TAGBOARD ♥

♥ Tagboard codes here.

PROFILE ♥

♥
Photobucket

Joey Ang.
16 April'1990.
Aries Baby
Officially attached to EricNeoCC.

Email/MSN : Click Here
Friendster : Click Here

CRAVINGS ♥

♥What you want here
♥What you want here
♥What you want here
♥What you want here
♥What you want here

BELOVED ♥

.Jasmine
.Kenken
.Jovan
.Sujena
.Sianqin
.Eddy


MEMORIES ♥

July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
September 2010

MUSIC ♥

♫ 1 Songs Currently Playing ♪

♥


CREDITS ♥

Designer: Eggiines
Base Code: Tammy
Heading Code: %PURPUR.black-
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Materials, Cursor , Cbox ,
Macromedia Fireworks

Monday, March 8, 2010♥

ehs ~ did i say CNY is round the corner? & now it's already over?! Oh man.. time really flies fast. Anw, CNY was great! Those gathering with all my close ones. Feel so happy & heart-warming :D Anw, I'm so lucky this year. Gamble & won a few hundred bucks. Not bad arhs. Hahaas. Now have to work hard & earn lots of money! Well, my birthday is coming. Is like 1 month plus back. Countdown.. i don't know should i open a chalet or club. Confusing lor. Most of the year, i will go club to celebrate my birthday. They will open dua bao, martel, chivas & alot alot for me. Drink till dead drunk, merlion & go home. This year i don't think i will be celebrating at there. Might be doing other things. I've informed my close friends regarding the celebrations. Still doing yet. Will let you all know again :) My hair is fucking short now! I really regret that i go bleach my hair last time. ALL SPOILT! & i have to chop off all my hair. Heartpain! I swear i will never go bleah my hair again! I SWEAR! & now, im waiting my hair to grow slowly. so SLOW! I'm also not going to do extension again. It causes all my hair to drop & 1 day i might gone botak! Grrr.. Now, i have to go saloon & do treatment to control all my hair from falling. Really miss my past long & silky hair. DAMN IT! REGRET! That women is doing & saying all those ridiculas things again. I think it's really disgusting. Please! If you want say me just come straight to me, face to face & say. Don't have to walk one big round than shoot me. Ehs ~ wo heng bu xi guan lehs. I'm afraid that one day i will scold her & off i go. I hope she won't go on too much. You will only make me hate you even more. That's it.


Blogged @ 9:00 PM