<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/505791500554001391?origin\x3dhttps://hearts-intwine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• your url @bs.com
{♥}Simple

DISCLAIMER ♥

You're currently at Joey's Blog <3
NO Ripping & Spamming !
Hate me ? Fuck Off
Tag Before Leaving :D

TAGBOARD ♥

♥ Tagboard codes here.

PROFILE ♥

♥
Photobucket

Joey Ang.
16 April'1990.
Aries Baby
Officially attached to EricNeoCC.

Email/MSN : Click Here
Friendster : Click Here

CRAVINGS ♥

♥What you want here
♥What you want here
♥What you want here
♥What you want here
♥What you want here

BELOVED ♥

.Jasmine
.Kenken
.Jovan
.Sujena
.Sianqin
.Eddy


MEMORIES ♥

July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
September 2010

MUSIC ♥

♫ 1 Songs Currently Playing ♪

♥


CREDITS ♥

Designer: Eggiines
Base Code: Tammy
Heading Code: %PURPUR.black-
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Materials, Cursor , Cbox ,
Macromedia Fireworks

Sunday, September 6, 2009♥

STRANGER.

Dear reader. I've waste my off day today. Whole day rot at home. Due to laziness. Don't feel like going out. Just wanted to sleep. Hais, I've thinking alot & i realise that i'm missing the past life. Let's say about my schooling life. Although i hate studying but really very happy. Than start to quit school & come out to work. After work go out drinks & relax with friends all. So enjoyable. Compared to now is totally difference. So stress. Alot of unfortunate things rush towards me. Now, even the closest person to me is like a stranger. STRANGER. Not my family. Don't feel like mentioning whose the person. People ask me why still to choose to be with him. I don't know why. I don't know how to face the problem. I really don't know. What should i do? Perhaps naive? Or what? I kept thinking about the problem. But i don't know when & how to start. I trust the wrong person.

* LIAR. BETRAYER. I HATE YOU MORE EACH DAY.

Blogged @ 7:21 PM